Journal of Urban Development and Management (JUDM) (ISSN 2957-9589) is a peer-reviewed multidisciplinary open access journal covering a wide range of topics related to the current and future issues of cities and urban management. The mission of JUDM is to integrate the studies across fields in urban development and management, and provide a holistic solution to the relevant problems. We welcome original submissions in various forms, including reviews, regular research papers, and short communications as well as Special Issues on particular topics. JUDM is particularly in favor of theoretical and applied works that target urban development and management in both developed and emerging countries.
The aim of JUDM is to encourage scientists to publish their theoretical and experimental results in as much detail as possible. Therefore, the journal has no restrictions regarding the length of papers. Full details should be provided so that the results can be reproduced. In addition, the journal has the following features:
- Following a rigorous review process, the accepted papers are published quickly to minimize the time from submission to publication.
- The published papers have maximum exposure under our open access policy.
- We may publish interviews with outstanding scientists around the world.
The scope of the journal covers, but is not limited to the following topics:
- City competitiveness
- Cities and regulations
- Cities common planning
- Housing policy
- Safety and sanitation
- Economic development
- Ecological engineering
- Educational policy
- Infrastructure planning and construction
- Urban design
- Urban modeling
- Urban regeneration
- Participatory urban management
- Land development
- Land-use changes
- Transportation and land use planning
- Landscape architecture
- Regional spatial change
- Urban sprawl
- Urban decay and gentrification
- Urban ecology
- Urban politics
- Climate change and energy