Journal of Industrial Intelligence (JII) (ISSN 2958-2687) is an open access refereed journal disseminating innovative works in intelligent technologies and their industrial applications. JII provides a high-end forum for academic researchers, industrial professionals, and policy makers in related fields from around the world to report both fundamental and applied research results. We welcome original submissions in various forms, including reviews, regular research papers, and short communications as well as Special Issues on particular topics. The journal is particularly in favor of original and authoritative works that promote real-world industrial applications in addition to technical fundamentals.
The aim of JII is to encourage scientists to publish their theoretical and experimental results in as much detail as possible. Therefore, the journal has no restrictions regarding the length of papers. Full details should be provided so that the results can be reproduced. In addition, the journal has the following features:
- Authors from non-English speaking countries will receive language support.
- Authors from emerging countries enjoy the same high-quality services as those from the developed world.
- The full details of the calculation and experimental procedure as well as source codes can be submitted as supplementary material.
The scope of the journal covers, but is not limited to the following topics:
- Industry 4.0
- Multi-agent collaborative sensing and control
- Feature extraction and knowledge acquisition
- Intelligent sensing and industrial data modelling
- Industrial data representation and visualization
- Industrial perception, cognition, and decision-
- New intelligent system theory and methods
- Smart factories and Internet of things
- Product quality surveillance, and fault diagnosis
- Internet-based remote monitoring
- Integrated sensors and machines
- Predictive maintenance
- Abnormal situation monitoring
- Causality analysis
- Control performance monitoring and assessment
- Cooperative control, autonomous control, operation optimization control, etc.
- Intelligent decision systems
- Virtual manufacturing, smart grid, unmanned vehicles, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), etc.
- Real-time optimization through reinforcement learning
- Weak AI development