Journal of Engineering Management and Systems Engineering (JEMSE) (ISSN 2958-3519) is a leading cross-disciplinary, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the cutting-edge research on engineering management and systems engineering. The mission of JEMSE is to increase knowledge on what technologies and processes are contributing to the management in engineering and the optimization of engineering systems. We welcome original submissions in various forms, including reviews, regular research papers, and short communications as well as Special Issues on particular topics. Authors are recommended to present new developments in theory and practice that can improve the performance of engineering systems.
The aim of JEMES is to encourage scientists to publish their theoretical and experimental results in as much detail as possible. Therefore, the journal has no restrictions regarding the length of papers. Full details should be provided so that the results can be reproduced. In addition, the journal has the following features:
- The breadth of coverage ranges from purely theoretical hypotheses to entirely practical solutions.
- Every submission goes through a fair, rapid and rigorous peer review process overseen by full-time professional editors.
- The best articles are eligible for competition for the Best Paper Award.
The scope of the journal covers, but is not limited to the following topics:
- Continuing education
- Organizational theory
- Emerging technologies
- Information management
- Project management
- Conflict management
- Risk management
- Knowledge management
- Intelligent design
- Expert system
- System optimization
- Decision nanalysis
- Strategic and operations management
- Strategic planning
- Innovative design
- New product development
- Management of design and consulting engineering organizations
- Systems engineering management
- Technology forecasting
- Technology commercialization
- Technology management
- Technology transfer
- Theories, methods, and applications relating to systems engineering
- Applications and practical experience of systems engineering