Acadlore Transactions on Geosciences (ATG) (ISSN 2958-1869) is a high-visibility, open-access publishing outlet for researchers engaged in every field of geosciences. The mission of ATG is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various developments in different areas of geosciences. We welcome original submissions in various forms, including reviews, regular research papers, and short communications as well as Special Issues on particular topics. The research topics cover all the disciplines within the geosciences, ranging from field research to theoretical simulations.
The aim of ATG is to encourage scientists to publish their theoretical and experimental results in as much detail as possible. Therefore, the journal has no restrictions regarding the length of papers. Full details should be provided so that the results can be reproduced. In addition, the journal has the following features:
- All published papers are indexed in mainstream journal indexing systems.
- Manuscripts regarding new and innovative research proposals and ideas are particularly welcome.
- Authors from emerging countries enjoy the same high-quality services as those from the developed world.
- The best articles are eligible for competition for the Best Paper Award.
The scope of the journal covers, but is not limited to the following topics:
- Endogenous and exogenous petrology and geochemistry
- Climate science
- Crystallography and mineralogy
- Energy and mineral deposits
- Physical geography
- Stratigraphy and sedimentology
- Geographic information science
- Geoinformatics and remote sensing
- Geological engineering
- Geomagnetism and palaeomagnetism
- Mineralogy and mineral physics
- Atmospheric science
- Hydrology and hydrogeology
- Oceanography and limnology
- Palaeoclimatology and palaeoceanography
- Meteorites and planetary geology
- Planetary science
- Future earthSoil science