Journal of Sustainability for Energy (JSE) (ISSN 2958-1907) is an open access community-focused journal, which is committed to publishing cutting-edge applied research across the full range of disciplines related to the sustainability for energy. The mission of JSE is to facilitate the dissemination of all sorts of innovative approaches that advance the sustainable use of energy. We welcome original submissions in various forms, including reviews, regular research papers, and short communications as well as Special Issues on particular topics. Authors are encouraged to submit manuscripts which bridge the gaps between research, development and implementation.
The aim of JSE is to encourage scientists to publish their theoretical and experimental results in as much detail as possible. Therefore, the journal has no restrictions regarding the length of papers. Full details should be provided so that the results can be reproduced. In addition, the journal has the following features:
- All published papers are indexed in mainstream journal indexing systems.
- Authors from non-English speaking countries will receive language support.
- Manuscripts regarding new and innovative research proposals and ideas are particularly welcome.
- The full details of the calculation and experimental procedure as well as source codes can be submitted as supplementary material.
The scope of the journal covers, but is not limited to the following topics:
- Carbon reduction
- Clean energy conversion and utilization
- Energy sustainability
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Environmental pollution reduction
- Climate change mitigation
- Distributed energy systems
- Advanced conversion technologies
- Innovative technologies of fossil and renewable energy
- Integrated energy systems
- Sustainable energy systems
- Renewable energy
- Optimal use of energy resources
- Optimization of energy processes
- Smart materials for energy reduction management
- Integration and optimization of smart and flexible systems
- Smart grids and mini/micro grids
- IoT systems for energy savings monitoring
- IoT systems for indoor air quality monitoring
- Energy conservation strategies
- Energy conversion and conservation
- Energy storage
- Economic industrial and domestic use of energy
- Environmental, social and economic impacts of energy policies
- Mitigation of environmental pollutants
- Modeling and forecasting of energy use