Journal of Intelligent Management Decision (JIMD) (ISSN 2958-0072) is a fully refereed international open access journal focusing on the state-of-the-art research of the intelligent management of various organizations that adopt information systems. The mission of JIMD is to advance intelligent management and decision-making with insightful contents and powerful implications for researchers, business leaders, and senior managers across the globe. We welcome original submissions in various forms, including reviews, regular research papers, and short communications as well as Special Issues on particular topics. We consider submissions representing a wide range of scholarship, which provides an increased understanding of the use intelligent information system in organizations and entities.
The aim of JIMD is to encourage scientists to publish their theoretical and experimental results in as much detail as possible. Therefore, the journal has no restrictions regarding the length of papers. Full details should be provided so that the results can be reproduced. In addition, the journal has the following features:
- Authors from emerging countries enjoy the same high-quality services as those from the developed world.
- Following a rigorous review process, the accepted papers are published quickly to minimize the time from submission to publication.
- The published papers have maximum exposure under our open access policy.
The scope of the journal covers, but is not limited to the following topics:
- Application of innovative technologies
- Strategic enterprise architecture
- Business policy and strategic management
- Data mining, marketing and value creation
- E-business models
- E-learning and training
- Entrepreneurship and social enterprise
- Information strategy analysis
- Competitive advantage and information technology
- Industry-based information systems
- Intelligent decision-making theory and application
- Alignment between information systems and organizational strategies
- Organizational behavior and HRM
- Knowledge management
- Logistics management
- Operations management
- Fuzzy systems and decision
- Security strategies
- Supply chain management
- CRM systems