Journal of Green Economy and Low-Carbon Development (JGELCD) (ISSN 2957-9600) is a fully referred international open access journal concerned with the technological applications in economic development in response to challenges arising from climate change. Our mission is to encourage economic change towards low-carbon development, and highlight the importance of green economy in the current world. We welcome original submissions in various forms, including reviews, regular research papers, and short communications as well as Special Issues on particular topics. JGELCD facilitates the widest possible dissemination of innovative ideas across the areas of green, low-carbon development.
The aim of JGELCD is to encourage scientists to publish their theoretical and experimental results in as much detail as possible. Therefore, the journal has no restrictions regarding the length of papers. Full details should be provided so that the results can be reproduced. In addition, the journal has the following features:
- Following a rigorous review process, the accepted papers are published quickly to minimize the time from submission to publication.
- The published papers have maximum exposure under our open access policy.
- We may publish interviews with outstanding scientists around the world.
The scope of the journal covers, but is not limited to the following topics:
- Carbon reduction in industry
- Carbon trading
- Distributed energy systems and buildings
- Environmental, welfare, and development economics
- Fuel cells
- Geothermal energy
- Green supply chain management
- Green logistics
- Advanced energy storage
- Ambient energy utilization
- Heat pumps and CHP systems
- Renewable energy systems
- Renewable energy policies and economics
- Low carbon technologies and systems
- Decarbonized economy
- Circular economy
- Renewable energy investments
- HVAC system and natural ventilation
- Sustainable development criteria
- Green solutions, eco taxes, and eco-labelling