International Journal of Knowledge and Innovation Studies (IJKIS) (ISSN xxxxx) is an international open access academic journal dedicated to the advancement of studies in knowledge and innovation. It provides a high-end forum for the publication of original and insightful papers in the relevant fields. The mission of IJKIS is to advance the theoretical and practical innovations and knowledge in a wide range of fields. We welcome original submissions in various forms, including reviews, regular research papers, and short communications as well as Special Issues on particular topics. The highest priority will be given to the contributions which make an in-depth discussion and present a practical solution to real-life problems.
The aim of IJKIS is to encourage scientists to publish their theoretical and experimental results in as much detail as possible. Therefore, the journal has no restrictions regarding the length of papers. Full details should be provided so that the results can be reproduced. In addition, the journal has the following features:
- All published papers are indexed in mainstream journal indexing systems.
- The quality and international character of the journal are assured by distinguished members of the editorial board.
- All published papers are directly searchable online, i.e., accessible to Internet users.
- The publication process is author-friendly and transparent.
The scope of the journal covers, but is not limited to the following topics:
- Open innovation
- Human and intellectual capital
- Individual innovation
- Team and social innovation
- Innovation and knowledge in real-enterprise scenarios
- Knowledge and innovation transfer
- Knowledge- and innovation-based systems, products, and processes
- Information retrieval for improving the quality of knowledge in innovative organizations
- Information systems in knowledge and innovation
- Information technology for knowledge management in innovative organizations
- Innovative strategies of knowledge management
- Innovation and knowledge in decision-making process
- Connection between knowledge management and innovation systems
- Relationship between innovation and knowledge
- Knowledge tools in computer science
- Quality in knowledge and innovation
- Management of knowledge flows
- Big data support to knowledge management
- New practical models of innovation and knowledge acquisition
- Real-life applications of innovation and knowledge