Journal of Corporate Governance, Insurance, and Risk Management (JCGIRM) (ISSN 2958-1923) is an international open-access refereed indexed journal, which publishes quantitative and qualitative studies from selected areas within corporate governance, insurance, and risk management, and other related areas such as risk management, financial services, accounting, auditing, compliance, sustainability, behavior, management, governance and public policy and business economics. The mission of the journal, which replaces the former European Journal of Economics and Management (EJEM) first launched in 2014, is to spread original academic, theoretical and practical insights and studies about these fields to a national and international audience, with the widest reach and spectrum as possible. We welcome original submissions from different institutions and countries and in various forms, including reviews, regular research papers, and short communications as well as Special Issues on particular topics.
The aim of JCGIRM is to encourage scientists, researchers and academics involved in all aspects of corporate governance, insurance and risk management to publish their original research and innovative applications in as much detail as possible. Therefore, the journal has no restrictions regarding the length of papers. Full details should be provided so that the results can be reproduced. In addition, the journal has the following features:
- Manuscripts regarding new and innovative research proposals and ideas are particularly welcome.
- Authors from non-English speaking countries will receive language support.
- Journal editors behave in a professional and courteous manner toward authors, and offer specific suggestions for improving a paper.
The scope of the journal covers, but is not limited to the following topics:
- International economics and finance
- Insurance, investments and banking
- Risk management
- Management accounting and audit management
- Business development
- International financial services and portfolio/asset management
- Financial analysis
- Regulation – markets, insurance, banking and investment
- Risk analysis
- Corporate finance
- Financial markets
- Monetary and fiscal policy decision-making
- Portfolio and asset management
- Risk management in real estate and health
- Corporate governance
- Sustainability risk management
- Business continuity and crisis management
- Governance and political science
- Public risk management
- Public policy