Information Dynamics and Applications (IDA) (ISSN 2958-1486) is a fully refereed international open access journal, which publishes original research results in all subjects related to the dynamics and applications of information technology. The mission of the journal is to promote interdisciplinary research centered around the key issues of information processing, storage, and transmission. We welcome original submissions in various forms, including reviews, regular research papers, and short communications as well as Special Issues on particular topics. Our special interest lies in new analytical and application techniques of information technology in different fields of science and engineering.
The aim of IDA is to encourage scientists to publish their theoretical and experimental results in as much detail as possible. Therefore, the journal has no restrictions regarding the length of papers. Full details should be provided so that the results can be reproduced. In addition, the journal has the following features:
- Journal editors behave in a professional and courteous manner toward authors, and offer specific suggestions for improving a paper.
- Authors from non-English speaking countries will receive language support.
- The published papers have maximum exposure under our open access policy.
The scope of the journal covers, but is not limited to the following topics:
- Artificial intelligence
- Signal processing
- Simulation optimization
- Social networking
- Ubiquitous computing
- Industrial engineering
- Information architecture
- Internet of things
- Data mining and manipulation
- Data storage, retrieval, and transmission
- Database management
- Decision support systems
- Enterprise systems
- Management information systems
- Electronic commerce
- Joint application development, knowledge-based systems
- Local area networks
- Software as a service
- Supply chain management
- Systems analysis
- Quantum optimization